Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog #3 Praying for "NO" snow tomorrow.....


Day 4.... of this craziness and I sit in my office, doing all that I normally do on any other workday, and I find myself stressed out about this stinking snow that is suppose to hit Atlanta tonight, or tomorrow morning. I can go and stay at a hotel to make sure that I get to the hospital for the testing, but how do I make sure that the doctor, and the technicians get there as well? It's crazy,  I had so many  hurdles jumped through to get me into an oncologist quickly and yet the fear of snow may just put a hold on all the things I need to do to get the testing done. Aggregation is setting into my mind. 

So, today I ask for prayers that I get this testing done tomorrow, that the delay in the weather is not even a factor and that I can get the answers to all of mine and my families questions as quickly as we were anticipating them to be. 

This weekend, I laughed a lot. I have a lot of support and great friendships that are leading me to the road of the unknown with a guiding hand and caring hearts. I am the lucky one, I have all of them to help me and to keep me from worrying while they are try to try and carry  the burden of uncertainty for me. I am loved and through the love I feel, I know I can and will conquer all. God has a plan for me, I have been working on fulfilling that plan over the last several years with my blogs, books, and friendships I have made along the journey. I know my journey of inspiration has just begun and I know through God and all of our prayers my life will be saved and blessed in and through me.  As the blog title states... Don't cry for me, Pray for me .... Please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment